Schedule your Dental Bridge Appointment today
Fill in your tooth gaps and regain your chewing ability.
Missing teeth can interfere with your dental function. A dental bridge can restore your ability to bite and chew.
Restore your smile.
A dental bridge restores your damaged or missing teeth. The treatment makes you look better by giving you a natural-looking tooth replacement that fills in the gaps caused by missing or damaged teeth.
Your dental bridge can also keep your other teeth from shifting, which can change your bite.
- Restore the health of your bite and chewing ability.
- Maintain your facial shape and facial muscle tone.
- Restore your confidence by improving the appearance of your smile.
A convenient, cost-effective dental restoration
Dental bridges use your healthy, adjacent teeth for support. This helps assure that your bridge fits properly and blends with your existing teeth.
When selecting your dental bridge, you have a choice. Choose from a fixed or removable option.
A fixed bridge uses abutment teeth with permanent crowns on each side of the tooth gap. The treatment is stable, functions like your natural teeth, and is easy to maintain.
A removable bridge (or partial) fastens to your surrounding teeth with clasps. The treatment costs less than a fixed bridge and can be taken out if more dental work is needed in the future.
- Take care of your bridge to maintain its function.
- Clean under your bridgework to prevent food build-up.
- Gently handle your removable bridge to avoid damage.
- Clean your bridgework on a regular basis, just like you would your natural teeth.
- Request specific care products from our dental office to give proper care to your bridgework.